Join us for an extended weekend of birding at Huntington Beach State
Park, South Carolina, and nearby areas.
- Dates: Friday to Monday, January 13-16, 2017 (or any part thereof).
- Leaders: David Anderson, Vern Bothwell, Norm Budnitz
- Cost: A donation of $50 to New Hope Audubon Society. Participants are
responsible for their own room, board, and transportation.
- Limit: 15 people. Contact Norm Budnitz at email@example.com to reserve a spot.
- Destinations: Huntington Beach State Park, Brookgreen Gardens, Santee
Coastal Reserve, and other birding sites in the area.
- Lodging: In the past many of us have stayed at Litchfield Beach and
Golf Resort, 14276 Ocean Highway, Pawley’s Island, South Carolina,
888-734-8228. They have hotel rooms and rental condos. There are other hotels in
the area as well. We will supply more information to participants later.
Huntington Beach is about a 4.5 hour drive from the Triangle area.
Some of us will leave early on Friday, but others may not be able to
do so. We will arrange meetng places and times, once we know who will
be arriving when.
Contact Norm Budnitz at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot.