Bird Seed Sale
Each fall, New Hope Audubon holds a Bird Seed Sale for fund-raising. All profits go toward fulfilling our mission to promote the conservation and enjoyment of birds, other wildlife, and ecosystems, focusing on Chatham, Durham, and Orange counties.
Purple Finch at Feeder
Order by Mail
To place an order by mail, you may download an ORDER FORM, print it out, fill it in, and pre-pay for the full amount by October 15, 2017. Mail the completed order form with your check payable to New Hope Audubon Society to: NHAS Bird Seed Sale, PO Box 2693, Chapel Hill NC 27515.
To place an order on-line, use the form below. We use PayPal to handle our orders. You pay for your order using your own credit card or PayPal account (if you have one).
Pick-up Orders (most people)
Pick up your order at the Wild Bird Center, Eastgate Shopping Center, Chapel Hill, on Saturday, November 4, 2017, between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm.
Delivery Orders (SPECIAL NEEDS ONLY–NO MAIL DELIVERY)
Orders will be delivered to: Carolina Meadows and Carol Woods, and to elderly or special needs individuals who reside in the area, upon request. Please check the box in the table below to request delivery. Sorry, we cannot deliver orders beyond our immediate geographical area, and we cannot ship orders. Our deliveries are made by local volunteers.
- For mail-in orders, please check the box at the bottom of the form.
- For on-line orders, please contact Tom Driscoll at 919-932-7966 or email@example.com. In your message, please request bird seed delivery and give your name, address, phone number, and email address (if you have one).
On-Line Ordering Form
How to order:
- When you click an “Add to Cart” button, your browser will switch to a PayPal screen. By default, your Shopping Cart will show that you are purchasing 1 unit of your selected item.
- You may change the quantity by entering a new number and clicking “update.”
- To purchase more items, click on “continue shopping” in the lower left corner. You will return to this screen. You may have to scroll down to see the form again.
- If you would like to give a Voluntary Handling Fee, choose an amount you would like from the drop-down list, and click “Donate.”
- When you are finished, make sure your quantities and total are correct on the PayPal screen, then click “Check Out.” PayPal will lead you through the payment process. If you do not have a PayPal account, you may pay with a credit card.
|Seed and Suet|
|Birdwise Blend–lots of sunflower seeds & peanuts, less millet than most mixes.||15.25 lb||$24.00|
|Whole Black Oil Sunflower Seed–excellent for all birds.||25 lb||$28.00|
|Whole Black Oil Sunflower Seed–excellent for all birds.||40 lb||$42.00|
|Sunflower Hearts–all seed; no shells to clean up.||5 lb||$15.00|
|Sunflower Hearts–all seed; no shells to clean up.||14.75 lb||$36.00|
|Thistle (Nyjer) Seed–excellent for Goldfinches.||5 lb||$13.00|
|Thistle (Nyjer) Seed–excellent for Goldfinches.||16 lb||$35.00|
|Safflower Seed–squirrels don’t like it! Birds do.||5 lb||$10.00|
|Safflower Seed–squirrels don’t like it! Birds do.||16.25 lb||$27.00|
|Peanut Kernels.||5 lb||$13.00|
|Peanut Kernels.||16 lb||$39.00|
|Hot Pepper Suet Cakes–squirrels don’t like it! Birds do.||each||$2.50|
|Hot Pepper Suet Cakes–squirrels don’t like it! Birds do.||case of 12||$28.00|
|Voluntary Handling Fee|
|Voluntary Handling Fee (100% for conservation & education)
Choose an amount using the drop-down arrow if you would like to make a donation.
|The NHAS Bird Seed Sale is sponsored by:
Wild Bird Center of Chapel Hill