Chimney Swift Learning Center
In addition to programs and walks offered through our local chapter, there is a plethora of online educational resources offered through the National Audubon Society and other sources including:
- Audubon Adventures: Engaging students in grades 3 through 8 with the natural world developed by National Audubon.
- Tools of Engagement: A toolkit developed by National Audubon for engaging people in conservation.
- Guide to North America Birds: A searchable index of North American birds developed by National Audubon.
- Birds and Bird Watching: Includes information and resources about birding in North Carolina developed by Audubon North Carolina.
- Getting Kids Involved: Resources for kids, families, and anyone who wants to learn more about birds developed by the Cornell Lab of Ornithology.